To promote the theories and practices of the Long Term Athlete Development Model to coaches and clubs across Alberta in order to develop a standard of excellence in athlete development and lifelong participation.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Disseminates information on theory and technical clinics by putting notices in the Newsletter.
2. Administers the annual approved budget for LTAD programs.
3. Sends copies of all correspondence to the Secretary.
4. Assists in making decisions on funding and participation in advanced training and education courses.
5. Submits short articles to Newsletter to encourage incorporation of the LTAD program into coaching and organizational planning.
Facilitates attendance at and planning for LTAD related clinics.
7. Delegate’s logistical support to ensure that clinics run smoothly.
8. Prepare and submit a summary report for the Annual General Meeting.
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Maintains contact with Judo Canada and Coaching Association of Canada in order to disseminate LTAD information.
2. Maintains contact with other provincial Judo Associations and Judo Canada in order to coordinate advanced training.
AUTHORITY LIMITS AND EXPENDITURE LIMITS
1. Expenditures limited to the approved budget of LTAD Committee.
2. Must work within the schedule and priorities of Judo Alberta.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. A current member of Judo Alberta.
2. NCCP Level II certified.
3. Enthusiasm for organizing people and materials.
4. Administrative ability and clerical support for preparation and review of policies, procedures and correspondence.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest outlining their experience and qualifications for the position to Nate MacLellan ([email protected]) .
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description Intricate is proud to be a complete energy services company in key areas of the oil and gas industry. We have grown into a diverse company with a flourishing portfolio of service [...]
Job Description : NIGHT BUILDING ATTENDANT Amica Swan Lake Weekends 12am till 8 am Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium h [...]
Your Opportunity: As a dynamic member of Environmental Services you will demonstrate genuine care and respect for clients, visitors and staff. In accordance with AHS policies and procedures you are a [...]
Your Opportunity: The Seniors Mental Health program provides assessment, treatment and rehabilitation programs for individuals, generally over the age of 65 with psychiatric illness such as dementia, [...]