Department of Surgery - Neurosurgery
Halifax Regional Municipality
The Division of Neurosurgery is looking for a dependable, highly organized individual to join as Clinical Administrative Assistant for a Neurosurgery office. The assistant is responsible for all day-to-day office activities, supporting all aspects of the clinical, academic and research practice.
Duties include but are not limited to: office administration including research and academic administration, scheduling, communication, MSI billing and records management, referral waitlist maintenance, surgery and clinic waitlist maintenance and booking.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Business/Office Administration Program Diploma/certificate or equivalent education or work experience
- Knowledge of academic, research and health care environments is preferred.
- Experience in a surgical clinician’s office would be an asset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with sensitive materials in a tactful manner.
- Ability to collaborate with clinical and administrative staff (Dalhousie & NSHA) necessary to facilitate efficiency and optimize patient care.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritizing tasks and maintaining organization.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software such as electronic scheduling, Practimax/MOM/Accuro billing systems, PHS/STAR programs, Microsoft office, and electronic mail systems.
Full-time salaried position (3-month probationary period)
Salary: commensurate with experience.
Benefits: to be negotiated with employer
Please send your cover letter and resume by November 22, 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in most of the Canadian provinces to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) to fulfill upcoming contracts with multinational [...]
Under the supervision of the Reference and Research Librarian, the Library Assistant III creates and maintains the service desk schedule, coordinates the LiveHelp service, the FAQ service, , and provi [...]
Job Description Ubisoft Halifax is searching for a Super Hero to act as our Studio Office Coordinator within our growing Waterfront Studio! The successful candidate will be an organized and resourc [...]
- or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Excel - MS Word - MS Office - MS Outlook Specific Skills - Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and proced [...]