At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief)
exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Canada Operations is seeking a Planning and Scheduling Specialist, reporting to the Canadian Chinook Medium-to-Heavy Lift Helicopter Program Manager working out of the Ottawa, Ontario office. The Planning and Scheduling Specialist will work in preparing and coordinating an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements. Perform general cost and schedule analysis of resource (labor, travel, other direct cost) forecast, budgeting, baseline maintenance and estimates at completion.
- Prepares, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes and maintains, integrated plans and schedules for proposals, projects, programs and major initiatives at all levels across functional value streams to meet program and/or project objectives.
- Develops and posts planning, scheduling and change related metrics/reports.
- Develops the Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule and supporting elements, and drives program planning in support of Program requirements and objectives.
- Develops and analyzes resource forecasts, control account Estimates at Completion (EACs) and financial EACs and associated risks/opportunities.
- Reconciles data from multiple sources and provides general business support to program integrated product teams including extracting data, evaluating performance, and performing earned value and variance analysis.
- Defines and communicates cost and schedule performance measurement baselines. Participates in the review of proposed changes to the baseline.
- Performs schedule and cost related risk and opportunity analyses and provides potential solutions to management.
- Performs recurring tasks such as identifying, coordinating and establishing cost collection structure.
- Reconciles data discrepancies and corrects errors in cost charging.
- Assists with the process of defining requirements for and deployment of common systems, tools, processes and training in support of improving resource, business planning and reporting processes.
Employer is not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
Boeing reserves the right to change the telecommunicating option at any time.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1 + years of project management experience to include cost and scheduling variance management
- Experience with Microsoft Office including MS Project and MS PowerPoint
- Highly proficient in developing and manipulating complex MS Excel spreadsheets
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Candidate must consent to Canadian Government Controlled Goods Program (CGP) assessment.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Post-Secondary Education
- PMP training or certification
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards
- Active Secret II Clearance
- Experience working within Aviation, Defense or Aerospace industry
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This requisition is for a, locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance from the Canadian government. Requirements to obtain a secret security clearance can be found at http://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/esc-src/personnel/information-eng.html#a1.1
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Ottawa office of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (BLG), a leading, innovative and client-focused law firm in Canada, is seeking an Administrator, Mailroom. Purpose of the Role The main duties of the A [...]
Le nouveau centre de distribution de St-Hubert Détail Mascouche souhaite accueillir un autre chauffeur classe 1 pour effectuer la livraison de nos produits. Les routes peuvent être composées de rô [...]
Nov 20, 2021 Ottawa, CA Why should you consider this opportunity? Would you like to be part of the world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutio [...]
Domaine d'emploi: Les services de l'installation/ Gestion de la propriété Type d'emploi: Temps plein Bureau de travail: Durée de l'attribution: À propos de BGIS BGIS est un chef de file de [...]