Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions,
relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Is it fun for you to connect with people from different walks of life and make lasting connections? Do you thrive in providing dynamic leadership to ensure seamless and impactful customer experience? If so, then apply with us today for the position of Manager Customer Experience II and offer your expertise in creating meaningful and memorable customer experiences.
In this role, you would:
- Mentor a team by showcasing exceptional experiences in every customer interaction and achieving operational excellence, and personal development objectives
- Meet customer demands and compliance requirements by maintaining employee scheduling and ensuring all policies, procedures and guidelines of conduct are followed
- Collaborate with One TD partners to help all customers in a way that suit their needs best
- Support the frontline staff in resolving complaints as per customer problem resolution guidelines; encourage senior team members to act as a point of escalation and take personal ownership as required
- Coach the team on advice-giving and customer conversation strategies and tactics to improve and promote a legendary customer experience
- Lead the team to monitor workflows, prioritize tasks and assign duties while resolving and improving operational issues
- Administer complex daily branch administrative duties
- Maintain customer facing areas of the branch as per premises, marketing, and regulatory guidelines
- Lead a high performing team by providing ongoing performance feedback and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed
- Help build a fair, positive and equitable environment by promoting team effectiveness, maintaining a positive attitude and improving knowledge of emerging industry trends and programs constantly
- Undergraduate degree with over 3 years of relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of processes management, business and operational functions including banking solutions and concepts
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Tactful and diplomatic communicator able to exchange ideas and information with customers, partners and management in a concise and logical way
- A go-getter with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic leader with strong influential skills to work expertly with customers and employees in a fast-paced work environment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Not required Specific Skills Wash windows, walls and ceilings Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furnit [...]
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs Take customers' orders Stock refrigerators and salad bars Serve cu [...]
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most co [...]
Job Overview: Sales Associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. These associates work in cooperation with their supervi [...]