Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Part of TD's Treasury group, the Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Program Office is composed of a collegial group of professionals leading all aspects of the Parent Bank’s financial crisis recovery and resolution planning activities. In addition,
the Program Office works closely with a variety of stakeholders from across the enterprise, to oversee and support enterprise-wide coordination and integration of financial crisis management capabilities, governance and testing. The RRP team's deliverables include: coordinating and reviewing the Bank's growing suite of recovery and resolution plans; managing relations with the Parent Bank's prudential regulators in Canada, the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) and the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC); presenting to senior management, including the Enterprise RRP Executive Steering Committee; coordinating with RRP teams working on TD's plans in other jurisdictions; and coordinating and supporting the execution of testing exercises for the recovery and resolution testing programs.
The Senior Treasury Manager, Recovery & Resolution Planning, will be a critical member of the RRP team, providing analytical, operational and organizational support for enterprise financial crisis recovery and resolution programs and related activities. The successful candidate will receive broad exposure to all of TD's business and shared services functions and will work with many stakeholders from across the Bank (including in different jurisdictions) - building relationships is a key component of the role. Working with a team of seasoned senior members, this role will provide a multi-disciplinary opportunity and a mix of analytical and ''big-picture thinking'', as well as offers the chance to lead projects involving modelling and the establishment and implementation of enterprise programs and associated governance. It also offers opportunity to gain valuable experience working with the Bank's regulators, improving project management and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact for Parent resolution planning related activities and governance, working closely with internal and external stakeholders in advancing the resolution program to maturity. The successful candidate will also lead a number of analytical work streams as well work closely with business partners across the bank to develop content. He or she will also be responsible for leading or supporting the oversight of subsidiary planning activities and review, including leading the execution of certain testing activities.
- Support the RRP team in the planning and compilation of the Parent resolution plan and related research into forward looking trends and topics that might impact the Bank
- Provide effective guidance to stakeholders, including project management of the resolution planning teams, work-plans and deliverables
- Establish processes and procedures at the enterprise program level to advance the maturity of resolution programs
- Support enterprise governance and program elements for all resolution plans, particularly on U.S. plans and programs - including working with partners to review their plans, provide feedback and help them understand and implement enterprise program standards
- Lead or support testing exercises, including exercise set-up, execution and documentation
- Assist in the development of presentations and memos to the Board, regulators and senior leadership teams.
- Review and apply developing legal and regulatory requirements and guidance to incorporate best practices into the Bank's recovery and resolution planning activities.
- Provide project management support to the RRP office and in the management of financial incidents (e.g., take minutes, communicate and document comments and approvals, create and deliver tools to facilitate the delivery of plan content, create testing records).
- Meet with regulators and other external stakeholders on policy initiatives, feedback on plans, testing and advocacy efforts.
- Perform research and provide briefing notes to executives on matters related to recovery and resolution
- Post-secondary education a minimum
- An accounting designation (e.g., CA), Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, MBA or equivalent is an asset
- Experience in establishing enterprise programs and/or knowledge of valuation-related risk or finance functions is an asset.
- A project management accreditation is an asset
- Proven ability to build relationships and credibility with key stakeholder groups and comfortable defending exception decisions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work well with others across the Bank and independently
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, lead projects, manage multiple deliverables, meet deadlines and achieve results in a sustainable manner
- Versatile and adaptable - there is a good variety of work and that requires an openness to change, ambiguity and an ability to pivot
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Familiarity with the TD organization is an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for 2 people to do packaging at a chcolatw warehouse Pays 16$hr You will get paid at the end of your shift Cold environment ONE DAY JOB do not call if you want cash 905-453-6400 [...]
Reporting to the Director, Procurement, the Manager, Procurement Operations will be responsible for the delivery and governance of procurement for goods and services in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile op [...]
Looking for experienced and proficient in Accuro and Microsoft Excel Medical Billing Agent. Contact for more details. [...]
Want creative freedom over your food and consistent hours? We are looking for someone to join our team that has a passion for food and likes to be creative. Cooking experience required. Super competet [...]