Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology.
TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Engineering covers a broad range of exercises and initiatives including requirements gathering, design specification, industry analysis, vendor engagement and analysis, software development, project management, financial management, test plans and execution, and operational standards implementation. Our highly-coveted Engineers are interspersed amongst many areas of focus: innovation, design, execution, maintenance, strategy, portfolio management. We call all of these things incredible learning opportunities and no two assignments are ever the same.
There's room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for a Security DevOps Engineer to work across multiple diverse businesses within TD to deliver enterprise capabilities and solutions in our cloud environments. The perfect candidate will have previous public cloud experience delivering enterprise solutions within financial services including knowledge of the security and regulatory requirements.
As a Security DevOps Engineer, you will work in collaboration with cloud engineering, network, security and risk management to deliver bank secured cloud solutions that meet security policies and standards within TD. You will collaborate with developers in our cloud engineering team and lines of business to implement and continuously improve the framework and tools to support self-service automation of the platform. You will develop custom code in Jenkins, Groovy, Python and Powershell to automate build and automate testing for the platform.
You will have a strong passion for writing code to automate and integrate technologies and eliminate manual steps. You will also have a strong passion for delivering automated security products in cloud environments. You will agile JIRA tools to manage a backlog of enhancements and bug-fixes, managing source code in Stash and binaries in Nexus. You will also develop automated integration tests to run on our Jenkins CI (continuous integration) platform for test automation to help support bug free releases.
- Strong programming skill with experience in API and Webhook development using Python, Ruby, PowerShell and Shell Scripting languages
- Experience with automating and integrating serverless PaaS solutions such as Azure KeyVault, APIM, Purview, etc
- Experience with compliance and application security tools such as Azure Policy, Sonrai, Prisma, AquaSec, etc
- Understand Azure security features (data protection, authentication, RBAC…)
- Understand encryption keys including symmetric and asymmetric algorithms and key management principles.
- Ability to troubleshoot Azure, DNS, Azure connectivity, NSG, basic routing
- Understand develop concepts related to deploying platform and databases via CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow internally defined security and compliance controls
- Implement the enterprise cloud capability and enhance the cloud orchestration platform for automated provisioning, management and scalability of hosts, containers, applications and cloud services
- Develop APIs and Webhook for multi-directional integration of cloud orchestration platform with system management systems, DevOps Tools and cloud platforms
- Proficiency in cloud automation using native Azure CLI
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
- A critical thinker with strong research and analytics skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team
- Able to work under tight timeline and deliver on complex problems
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- University or Post-Graduate Degree.
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).
- 7+ years of automation and IT experience. 2+ years in DevOps and cloud experience
- Expert knowledge of specific domain or range of engineering frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organizational issues .
- Expert knowledge of business/organization, its standards, applications, systems, networks, innovation, design activities, best practices.
- Expert knowledge and experience in own discipline; integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
- Appetite for contributing within a complex and critical environment.
- Leadership prowess when it comes to teams or projects; shares expertise.
- Well-honed, in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and non-standard situations.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for 2 people to do packaging at a chcolatw warehouse Pays 16$hr You will get paid at the end of your shift Cold environment ONE DAY JOB do not call if you want cash 905-453-6400 [...]
Reporting to the Director, Procurement, the Manager, Procurement Operations will be responsible for the delivery and governance of procurement for goods and services in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile op [...]
Looking for experienced and proficient in Accuro and Microsoft Excel Medical Billing Agent. Contact for more details. [...]
Want creative freedom over your food and consistent hours? We are looking for someone to join our team that has a passion for food and likes to be creative. Cooking experience required. Super competet [...]