Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Event Planning team conceptualizes, plans, manages and executes all kinds of events of the bank. The team is responsible for coordinating every detail of these events within the allocated budget and in compliance with the guidelines. We are seeking brand champions who have significant communication, negotiation,
and relationship management skills for coordinating with internal and external business partners, vendors, and suppliers. If you like being at the forefront and taking the initiative of making every event fun and exciting, then join our team.
Responsible for planning and executing on diverse internal and external events, meetings, conferences, stakeholder events and programs, as well as virtual and hybrid events.
Act as key consultant to the business on all aspects of event planning in support of and integrated with the business strategy.
Key Accountabilities: Customer
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of event planning and execution including budget management, program management and relationship management of mid-scale internal and external events including industry conferences.
- Program management for all mid-scale internal and external events and industry conferences, developing comprehensive critical path documents, budgets, project plans, communications plans to effectively and efficiently deliver high quality events.
- Work closely with business partners to understand event objectives and deliver high quality events.
- Lead project meetings to support the planning and execution of events.
- Plan and support the delivery of events organized and ensure alignment with business strategy and TD brand.
- Monitor and understand industry trends, identify issues and opportunities and provide recommended action to appropriate stakeholders, gather, integrate information/research and interpret existing views of the target audience to support the development of future events.
- Ensure that the TD brand is incorporated and protected during the events organized.
- Participate in evaluating the effectiveness of the planned event after execution; compile and analyze feedback from various internal and other attendees and partners.
- Work with Senior Event Manager on components of the larger-scale events.
Key Accountabilities: Shareholder
- Ensure events and programs are well managed, meet business needs, comply with internal and external requirements and align with business priorities.
- Manage budget development and execution for related events.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate.
- Have knowledge of practices and procedures within own area of responsibility and keep abreast of emerging trends for own business and functional area.
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts.
Key Accountabilities: Employee/Team
- Support the team by continuously enhancing knowledge for own area of expertise and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit.
- Keep current on emerging trends and developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques.
- Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross training within own team.
- Contribute to the success of the team by assisting others in the completion and performance of work activities; provide training, coaching and/or guidance as appropriate.
- Experienced working event planning professional role providing specialized business services, advisory or processes/program support within their own area of specialty.
- Requires experiences, conceptual and practical knowledge within their own specialty and knowledge of broader related areas.
- Conducts event planning research and provides insights to drive recommendations/solutions for event planning.
- Applies best practices to implement process, product or service improvements.
- Accountable for own work and provides support to more junior roles; acts as an escalation point or knowledge resource for others in their own area.
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results.
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations, or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience in event management
- Experience in virtual event management strongly preferred, i.e. Webex, Veracast, and other platforms
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for people experienced in framing / carpentry and some landscaping . $20-$30 hr Start ASAP Own transportation preferably Tool belt and boot 2899284471 [...]
We are looking for delivery drivers for Amazon in our Vaughan & Brampton locations. We offer flexible shifts. Vehicle (van) provided with paid training. * $19.50/hr. (IF you have HST) please call or t [...]
Medical devices company looking for an experienced sales representative to join their team . Flexible schedule and great opportunity for growth. Please reply Roth your resume . [...]
Please let me know where (city) you live, how you go to work (drive?), male or female since there are many positions. DO NOT CALL ME. EMAIL ME ONLY (Copy the jobs that you want in the email) Jobs ope [...]