Is this job for you?
Do you believe in putting the customer first?
Are you tired of paying for a gym membership you never use?
Do you love a physical job that will keep you busy?
The Brick is actively seeking to expand our distribution team. We need enthusiastic people with a great customer focused attitude! The winning combination of team spirit and desire for career focused growth will ensure a rewarding experience in one of our fabulous Distribution Centre!
During this time we are pleased to inform you that the safety of our team members, future team members and customers is our main concern. COVID safety protocols (including masks and social distancing)
will be practiced during the interview process.
- Visually inspect product for obvious damage when handling
- Assemble assigned chairs per productivity requirements
- Wrap assembled chairs sufficiently so that they with stand up to regualar material handling.
- Picking and put-away of all product types
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of inventory/stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturer specifications and handling instructions
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Processing store entry stock transfers
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Experience operating, order picker, pallet jacks, narrow aisle and counter balance is an asset
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why The Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discounts & Personal ''Paid'' days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
We welcome all abilities to apply.
The Brick is committed to accommodating applicants and associates with disabilities. Should you require accommodation to participate fully in the recruitment process, please email [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Numéro d'identification de la demande : 127465 Aperçu de la position Etant qu’estimateur ou estimatrice vous serez responsable d’analyser les couts et préparer les évaluations des proj [...]
Est-ce un emploi pour vous?: Le service à la clientèle est l’une de vos priorités? Aimeriez-vous avoir un travail physique qui vous gardera occupé? BIENVENUE À LA MAISON! Brick ch [...]
Est-ce un emploi pour vous?: Le service à la clientèle est l’une de vos priorités? Êtes-vous fatigué de payer pour un abonnement au gym que vous n'utilisez jamais? Aimeriez-vous avoir [...]
Is this job for you?: Do you believe in putting the customer first? Are you tired of paying for a gym membership you never use? Do you love a physical job that will keep you busy? WELCOM [...]