Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Insurance is part of TD Bank Group, one of Canada’s largest financial institutions. TD Insurance helps protect clients from the ‘accidents of life’ with a wide range of products including credit protection, life, health, travel, home and auto insurance. With more than three million clients,
TD Insurance authorized products and services are available online, over the phone, and through a network of more than 1,000 TD Canada Trust branches.
In Canada, we have two lines of business, General Insurance and Life and Health. Our General Insurance business is one of the top home and auto insurance groups in Canada and the national leader in group insurance and affinity marketing. Our Life and Health business is the number one provider of critical illness insurance and direct life and health insurance in Canada.
At TD Insurance, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment. With a Canada-wide workforce of over 4,000 employees and offices in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario and Alberta, our company is always growing and can help you to grow. TD Insurance offers a stable and dynamic work environment where talent is appreciated, and professional development is taken seriously. More than just a job, we offer rewarding careers.
Reporting to the Vice President Vendor Management, this role will support the development and execution of an Industry leading effective vendor management programs within TDI.
In partnership with strategic sourcing, Third Party Risk Management and the Claims Operational leadership team the incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of Vendor performance management initiatives creating better value for TDI Customers, Employees and Shareholders, while ensuring compliance to TDI risk and expense policies and procedures The incumbent will provide ongoing professional and specialized support on all vendor activities to all business areas as required. The general accountabilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for overseeing vendor portfolios across the entire TDI Business. In particular: Claims, Pricing, product and Underwriting vendors across both our General Insurance, Life and Health and Shared Services Vendors.
• Responsible for leading a team of Vendor Managers accountable for driving Vendor Management Activities (i.e. vendor onboarding, contract negotiations, vendor due diligence and related risk management activities)
• Provides strategic input and support for sourcing category analysis/planning, vendor analysis and plays a significant part in contract negotiations (MSA and EMSA)
• Play a key role in setting direction for TD Insurance most critical, strategic/enterprise vendor relationships, leading the VM team to implement effective vendor strategies and development plans
• Ultimately responsible for ensuring a beneficial vendor relationship(s); including service/product delivery, Vendor Management governance, performance management, and continuous improvement initiatives
• Provide strategic guidance as appropriate to business partners and Vendor Management teams regarding best-practice and developments to the enterprise vendor management strategy
• Network with industry peers to keep remain current and aware of emerging trends, benchmarks to ensure Vendor programs remain effective, current and Industry leading
• Minimum 5 years work experience with Vendor Management and/or sourcing
• Experience with managing and implementing projects and initiatives
• Insurance Industry experience is a strong asset
• Ability to think strategically and execute on the operational requirements of the business
• Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills are required
• A proven collaborative approach to problem solving, decision-making and communication.
• Effective communications skills including facilitation, consultation, negotiation, persuasion and presentations
• Strong team player, works well under pressure and demonstrates ability to deal effectively with change
• Strong organizational and time management skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join [...]
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not ju [...]
Weight Handling Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) Work Setting Electrical products manufacturing company Specific Skills Clean machines and immediate work areas Assist machine operators, assemble [...]
Description de l'emploi Titre Du Poste: Consultant(E) Rapport A: Gerant(E) Du Magasin Aperçu de l’emploi Le consultant est responsable de tous les aspects de l’expérience client au se [...]