Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice is a premier full-service brokerage and wealth management business with an unwavering focus on becoming the leading, most respected Wealth Management Advisory business in Canada,
fulfilling the comprehensive needs of mass affluent and high-net-worth clients with World-Class Advice and Legendary Client Experiences.
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice (PIA) is ideal for investors who are looking for professional, custom-tailored wealth planning and investment solutions, while maintaining participation in the decision-making process regarding their financial affairs. We work one-on-one with clients to design and implement a comprehensive investment strategy, recommend customized investment solutions and provide on-going portfolio monitoring and performance reporting aimed at enhancing the client’s financial success over the long-term. TD Wealth PIA has 750+ Investment Advisors located in 86 branches across Canada
The Administrative Assistant will provide quality and efficient administrative support on multiple assignments. This position will provide dedicated support to the Hamilton Wealth Management team. This three-person team (soon to be four) has approximately 110 High Net Worth households and we are committed to providing each of them with a superior client experience. The team is located at Yonge & St. Clair in Midtown Toronto.
The role of the Administrative Assistant will include, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
Client - Service & Administration:
Support IA team with book of business maintenance and development:
- Provide consistent and accurate administrative support to IA team
- Efficiently prepare all account documentation for new and existing clients
- Prepare and maintain all documentation related to Alternative Investments
- Manage client account maintenance
- Process ongoing client transactions
- Support in documentation and preparation for client meetings
- Be familiar and adhere to compliance requirements as outlined in PIA’s policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials.
- Deliver a legendary (gold standard) client experience
- Be pro-active in the role to improve team efficiency and organization
Business Operations - Product & Process Knowledge
Primary contact for maintenance of up to date client files and the processing of account documentation/instructions:
- Work with other departments to manage/process client requests for resolution in a timely manner
- Respond to client enquiries promptly and accurately
- Maintain complete client files and ensure documentation is in good order
- Assist IA team with daily tracking of transaction summaries and client activity to identify/prevent any errors or omissions
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and comply with, all compliance regulations, securities laws, risk & confidentiality requirements and the TD Codes of Conduct & Ethics
- Maintain various tracking spreadsheets to promote team efficiency
- Create reports for analysis of client accounts
- Understand TDW PIA Product offerings and unique investment instructions
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Active involvement in Branch meetings
- Build and continue to develop skills and knowledge of the wealth industry
- Establish and maintain a professional development career plan
- Promote a positive image of TD Wealth and TDBG as “One TD” within the community
Support an inclusive and diverse workplace
- Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
- Canadian Securities Course would be considered an asset
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
Proficient use of firm software & MS Office Suite
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Administrative Assistant - (164093) Description About Us At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding [...]
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join are highly efficient team. Requirements: - Proficient in QuickBooks is a must - Experience assisting high-management positions is a must [...]
TalentWorld is currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant for one of our clients in Toronto! This position offers the opportunity for candidates in the field of admin to take the next step in thei [...]
We are looking for a casual office receptionist for our multidisciplinary rehab and wellness clinic for occasional coverage. We currently need someone for Monday afternoons and Wednesday all day, but [...]