Position Summary...To provide customer service by completing assigned handheld device and modular activities. This will be accomplished by accurately completing price changes and signing merchandise, CAPing bins, stocking picks, completing section work and completing modular activities all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions,
resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate
2. Reviewing workload for assigned area(s) of the store
3. Completing price changes and accurately signing merchandise
4. Completing Section Work - Modular integrity, PI and shelf capacity errors
5. Working merchandise, CAPing bins and completing picks to support the Customer Availability Process
6. Ensuring proper fixtures, supplies and tools are used to complete necessary tasks
7. Print, set and finalizing Modulars, set features and merchandising seasonal areas
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
184 PTH 12 N, STEINBACH, MB R5G 0Y1, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Equipment and Machinery Experience Tractor Tillage equipment Manure spreader Loader Farm truck Type of Farm Operations Fruit and vegetable combination farming Type of Crops [...]
ABOUT OUR COMPANY Established in 1948, Big Freight Systems is a leading Canadian asset-based flatbed and specialized trucking and freight management company with locations in Steinbach and Winnipe [...]
Type of Farm Operations Other grain farming Specific Skills Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment Harvest crops Fertilize and spray crops [...]
Company Description In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDo [...]