Position Summary...To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve customer satisfaction.
What you'll do...
1. Efficiently picks and assembles orders from various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
2. Packs orders with attention to detail including distinguishing between similar named products, exact quantity, correct product codes.
3. Ensures that products picked are of the highest quality i.e. no damaged products, freshest product selection etc.
Correctly documents and labels all orders correctly through interpretation and understanding documentation including pick slips, packaging details, shipping labels, etc.
5. Optimizes tote fill by packing orders in a space efficient manner while still ensuring product quality standards are maintained.
6. Balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction and offering service including supporting issues to resolution.
7. Ensures strict adherence to strict safety and food hygiene standards including maintaining a clean and hygienic work area, immediate clean up of all spills and debris and ensures all totes are clean and void of debris before packing; Operates material handling equipment in a safe and responsible manner and ensuring that all safety pre- inspection checks are completed before use; Exhibits behaviors that support the organization’s mission and core values.
8. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting changes including but not limited to operational procedures, productivity standards and efficiencies, customer satisfaction, safety, working conditions and quality standards; Demonstrates flexibility in completing /adjusting to work assignments based on customer requests and meeting daily delivery schedules.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
500-201 SOUTHRIDGE DR, OKOTOKS, AB T1S 2C8, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
McLean Railings (McLean Contracting) has been in the deck railing industry for over 25 years. We are one of the top suppliers of residential and commercial exterior railings in Western Canada. Located [...]
At Super Auto Glass, our technicians strive to provide our customers with an unparalleled experience. With a commitment to safety and satisfaction, we’re pleased to offer a lifetime warranty on all [...]
By working at Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need p [...]
PET GROOMER TRAINEE YOUR GROOMING CAREER: Start your career in grooming as a Groomer Trainee! As a Groomer Trainee in our Grooming Salon, you’ll have the opportunity to build personal relationships [...]