Position Summary...A Over-the-Counter Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
2. Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
3. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
4. Zoning the department.
5. Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
7. Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
8. Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
300 GUELPH ST, GEORGETOWN, ON L7G 4B1, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you're a people-person with a passion for excellence and love to drive, we can offer you a career with YOUNG DRIVERS OF CANADA that offers both great personal satisfaction and career advancement. M [...]
Posting #: 2021-884452 Non-Union Position: Pharmacy Technician Department: Inpatient Pharmacy Status: Temporary Full-time for approx. 1 year Hours: Monday - Sunday; Days, Evenings & Nights; V [...]
REFRESHED Posting #: 2021-882788 Non-Union Position: Clerk II Department: Rehabilitation Services - Geriatric Assessment Status: Casual Hours: Various rotating 8 hour shifts (hours subject to ch [...]
Refreshed Posting #: 2021-884430 ONA Position: Registered Nurse x2 Department: Nursing Resource Team Status: Permanent Full-time Hours: Monday to Sunday - Various rotating 8 and 12 [...]