Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage location using Walmart approved procedure and ensures necessary logs are completed.
2. Responds promptly to requests at all registers and safely assists customers with carry outs or carry ins and verifies receipts for proof of purchase.
3. Follows established guidelines for occasional cleaning and maintenance of the restrooms,
handling chemicals and following correct disposal procedures and the use of power equipment including inspection report completion before use.
4. Adheres to safety and emergency procedures, ensuring guidelines are being followed properly for hazardous communications, lockout/tagout and blood borne pathogens,
5. Maintains Cart Retrieval Log at Customer Service Desk.
6. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.
7. Promotes safety by use of personal protective equipment by wearing steel toe footwear and the proper reflective vest during cart collection for visibility.
8. Completes safety sweeps as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1063 TALBOT ST UNIT # 60, ST. THOMAS, ON N5P 1G4, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
: * General Information*: As an equal opportunity employer, the City of Thunder Bay encourages applications from Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups a [...]
Status: Regular, Full time Location: St-Thomas, Ontario Job Description Reporting to the Business Centre Manager, the Inside Salesperson sells products, processes customer orders, prov [...]
Statut : Régulier, Temps plein Emplacement : St. Thomas, Ontario Description du poste Sous la responsabilité du directeur du centre d'affaires, le vendeur interne vend des produits, [...]
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Quality Inspectors on Day, Afternoon and Night shifts in St. Thomas, ON. Overall Purpose of the Quality Inspector Provide Quali [...]