Position Summary...The Fashion Associate will provide customer service by processing and stocking all fashion merchandise and maintaining cleanliness on the salesfloor and in the backroom area. This will be accomplished by maintaining merchandising standards, accurate modular integrity and accurate signage all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions. This team will also take the lead role in executing all seasonal guide sets and Home Office bought features.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner,
assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
2. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
3. Processing and stocking all fashion merchandise.
4. Keeping the salesfloor area clean and tidy for the customer.
5. Merchandising non-modular fashion items.
6. Ensuring proper fixtures and supplies are used and replaced if necessary.
7. Using proper signage as the modular dictates (i.e. beanies).
8. Replenishing and merchandising seasonal merchandise in a timely manner.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1000 LAKESIDE DR, NELSON, BC V1L 5Z4, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Additional Skills Co-ordinate in-house laundry services Co-ordinate maintenance and repair services Specific Skills Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff Respond to complaint [...]
Toyo Tires Canada currently has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR at our Canadian Head Office in Vancouver, BC! OVERVIEW The Logistics Coordinator (“LC”) suppo [...]
Job title :COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER – NELSON B.C. Community :NELSON Facility :GORDON ROAD WELLNESS CTR Status :PERMANENT PART TIME (0.95 FTE) Position Summary Are you a Community Hea [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your st [...]