Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage location using Walmart approved procedure and ensures necessary logs are completed.
2. Responds promptly to requests at all registers and safely assists customers with carry outs or carry ins and verifies receipts for proof of purchase.
3. Follows established guidelines for occasional cleaning and maintenance of the restrooms,
handling chemicals and following correct disposal procedures and the use of power equipment including inspection report completion before use.
4. Adheres to safety and emergency procedures, ensuring guidelines are being followed properly for hazardous communications, lockout/tagout and blood borne pathogens,
5. Maintains Cart Retrieval Log at Customer Service Desk.
6. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.
7. Promotes safety by use of personal protective equipment by wearing steel toe footwear and the proper reflective vest during cart collection for visibility.
8. Completes safety sweeps as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
114 LOMBARD ST, SMITHS FALLS, ON K7A 5B8, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The successful candidate will be working with and reporting to the DSFBA Board and responsible for and/or involved in preparing communications utilizing a variety of mediums; serve as an administrativ [...]
Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our delicious food to our Guests at home. They are always smiling, dedicate to delivering perfect food, every time, and tailor their service to meet the [...]
Hosts play the important role of being the first impression of the restaurant to our Guests. Smiling, and with an upbeat attitude, they ensure that our guests are seated based on their needs and the s [...]
Boston Pizza Cooks are the engine of the entire restaurant! They are responsible for creating our delicious menu items perfectly every time for every guest. Cooks are responsible for ensuring that our [...]