Position Summary...To provide customer service by maintaining a stocked and zoned salesfloor and offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs. This will be accomplished by assisting at the Front End as required and maintaining and recovering merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
Covering an assigned area(s) on the salesfloor.
3. Zoning assigned area.
4. Moving feature merchandise to its modular home.
5. Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store.
6. Assisting with Front End coverage.
7. Communicating with other associates to ensure floor coverage is maintained.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
9. Assisting with all inspecting OMNI functions (e.g. Site to Store, Pick from Store, Ship from Store, etc.) . Examples of these functions include but are not limited to: Dispensing on-line grocery, retrieving and supporting the staging of Site to Store merchandise for the customer.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1375 BASELINE RD, OTTAWA, ON K2C 3G1, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Manual Test Engineer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region. The candidate wil [...]
or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software Sage Accounting Software Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Certified General Accountants (CGA) - leve [...]
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect [...]
or equivalent experience Language Pairs French/English Major Work Area Real estate Area of Work Experience Business administration/management Business Equipment and Computer Appli [...]