Position Summary...A Over-the-Counter Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
2. Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
3. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
4. Zoning the department.
5. Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
7. Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
8. Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2277 RIVERSIDE DR, OTTAWA, ON K1H 7X6, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently looking for a reliable, skilled, on-call machine operator for sidewalk snow removal in Ottawa West. (Nepean/Kanata) Ideal role for retirees or bus drivers. Individuals should [...]
Job Description How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow, professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of [...]
Requisition ID: 127543 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be… Financial Advisor At Scotiabank we help employees build [...]
Why Sherwin-Williams Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you [...]