Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
8. Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
799 MILNER AVE, SCARBOROUGH, ON M1B 3C3, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters Authorize return of merchandise Assign sales workers to duties Resolve problems that arise, such as cu [...]
Job Responsibilities Maintain inventory by 5S standard Ensure all parts are properly catalogued and labelled Ensure minimum shelf quantities and maintain MRP parameters (safety stock and maxi [...]
Location: Scarborough, ON, CA Vancouver, British Columbia, CA Edmonton, AB, CA Burnaby, British Columbia, CA Rimouski, Quebec, CA Calgary, AB, CA Barrie, ON, CA Req ID: 6883 Jobs by Category: [...]
Specific Skills Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are follo [...]