Position Summary...To create and maintain a secure and effective work environment for all customers, associates, visitors and vendors while demonstrating positive and professional behavior at all times. Increase profitability and mitigate shrink caused by financial and Physical loss.
What you'll do...
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
925 MARINE DR, NORTH VANCOUVER, BC V7P 1S2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why We’re Rad (about us): Rad Power Bikes, America’s largest electric bike brand, is on a mission to get people onto bikes that are built for everything and priced for everyone. Our company i [...]
ABOUT US West Coast Pool and Spa Ltd. has been a leader in the pool and spa industry for over 40 years. We are growing and are looking to add additional permanent members to our team! ABOUT YOU Y [...]
Copperleaf is recognized as one of Canada's Best Employer's for Recent Graduates in 2019. Join our team as we continue to enable some of the world's largest energy firms to build more resilient and su [...]
LPN for community Medication Administration. North Vancouver, BC We are a pharmacy with a simple and clear purpose: Helping people on their path to better health. At Miracle Prescriptions Remedy’s [...]