Position Summary...To process transactions and provide exceptional customer service in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Processes all purchase transactions in a timely and efficient manner, including deactivation of merchandise with respect to the EAS Program.
3. Promotes company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives.
4. Assists customers with bagging and loading of merchandise.
5. Ensures safe work practices are followed including proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
6. Maintains register security and integrity through diligent cash handling,
adherence to relevant company policies and awareness of surroundings.
7. Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
420 NINTH ST W, CORNWALL, ON K6J 0B3, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgently hiring Our established and successful pharmacy located in Cornwall, Ontario is looking for an experienced Pharmacy Assistant (has worked in a Pharmacy) to work Full time. The Pharmacy Ass [...]
Need AZ Driver for OTTAWA And CORNWALL Switches AND Staight Truck Driver for Local Deliveries good pay,parmanent locations [...]
Job Summary We are looking for an overnight Member Services Representative to join our team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior lev [...]
Job Summary We are looking for a part-time Member Services Representative to join our team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior leve [...]