Position Summary...A Self-Checkout Attendant assists customers in the processing of transactions through the self-service area(s) and provides exceptional customer service in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
2. Educating customers on the correct and efficient use of self-service options, when applicable.
3. Promoting company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives, when applicable.
Observing the activities of a customer to determine when and if assistance is needed.
5. When self-service interventions and quality checks are required, politely explaining the reasons for the intervention or quality checks while positively reassuring customers that periodic quality checks and interventions are normal protocol when using self-serve checkout options.
6. Demonstrating knowledge about responding to EAS alarms and filling out the "Failure to Deactivate" Log.
7. Calling the Customer Service Manager when the self-service area(s) is low on cash or has a technical issue.
8. Returning Scan & Go scanners to their home after use.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire 3 new Benefits Specialists by the end of this week. We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day [...]
Hey Cranbrook! We are looking for new people to add to our great team of couriers and our amazing company! Working at Alopex Couriers is about building great relations, its about hard work and hav [...]
Overview Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing [...]
Senior Project Lead Scientific Technical Officer (Resource) 30 This position can be located in one of the Ministry’s following office locations: Cranbrook, Kamloops, Prince George, Smithers, or [...]