Position Summary...A Meat Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
What you'll do...
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Taking orders for Deli Department merchandise; slicing and preparing merchandise, such as meat, cheese,
fried chicken; and providing requested assistance.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Preparing deli food orders, meat, cheese, and utilizing slicers ,stackers, and other utensils; preparing chicken by using rotisserie oven and deep fryer; and filling prepared salads and side dishes for placement into display area and specialty orders from Customers as required.
8. Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seasonal Courier Drivers About this Position: Alopex Couriers is on the hunt for Seasonal Courier drivers for temporary work to help support our operations for the busy Peak Season. Position is [...]
We celebrate Housekeeping Room Attendants as the heart of our hotels. Without you, we simply could not open. Your passion for cleanliness and eagle-eye for detail really help to set us apart, and your [...]
Equal Opportunity Employer Thank you for your interest in Waste Management. In response to COVID-19, we will be conducting our review process through creative solutions. Your patience and flexibil [...]
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location: 2100 - 17th St N, Cranbroo [...]