Position Summary...To process transactions and provide exceptional customer service in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Greets all customers in a polite and friendly manner.
2. Processes all purchase transactions in a timely and efficient manner, including deactivation of merchandise with respect to the EAS Program.
3. Promotes company sponsor programs, i.e., credit card service, product protection and charity initiatives.
4. Assists customers with bagging and loading of merchandise.
5. Ensures safe work practices are followed including proper lifting and keeping a clean work area.
Maintains register security and integrity through diligent cash handling, adherence to relevant company policies and awareness of surroundings.
7. Refers appropriate service and transactional items to a Customer Service Manager as required.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
675 UPPER JAMES ST, HAMILTON, ON L9C 2Z5, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Osten Beerhall is hiring line cooks! With the Beerhall running full force, we are looking for full and part time line cooks to join our team. Looking for line cooks with minimum 2 years experience i [...]
Comairco is a leader in the distribution of compressors and compressed air accessories in the United States and Canada. We are recognized as an employer of choice, distinguished by the quality of our [...]
Shorty's Pizza is Hiring!! Looking to work in a fast paced, energetic pizzeria? Shorty's is the spot! Currently, looking for full and part time pizza makers to join our crew. Must have a desire to [...]
Accounts Payable Assistant About Us A global company with a local presence. Headquartered in Ancaster, Actlabs is a Canadian owned company founded in 1987. We are recognized throughout the world as [...]