Position Summary...Responsible for coordinating inbound and outbound shipments to and from the DC.
What you'll do...
1. Verify all receiving documentation and maintain accuracy at all times (i.e. excel spreadsheets whiteboards etc.).
2. Accurately complete and maintain all necessary reports, logs, and forms.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with characteristics of problem freight.
4. Work with Logistics Store Support (LSS) to ensure all issues handled within set guidelines and timelines and coordinate freight issues with the appropriate departments to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
Complete a driver’s inbound paperwork for the receiving operation in a timely manner in addition to completing that driver’s POD to allow him a quick turnaround time.
6. Diligent monitoring of all outbound loads through carrier management, Four kites, etc. and implement recovery options when on-time service to stores is in jeopardy
7. Execute holiday planning to ensure high level of service during crucial Walmart events.
8. Daily creation of a load plan that guarantees on-time performance, increases efficiency, and reduces cost to the business.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As part of the Cornwall Community Hospital you uphold the mission, vision and ICARE values in order to create a safe environment for patients/clients, families, staff, physicians and volunteers, recog [...]
Date: January 2022 Location: Canada Term: Fixed Term (12 months, with the possibility of extending), Part-time (23.75hrs a week) Reports to: Business Development and Operations Manager at Tale [...]
About Us Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling! Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing o [...]
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting t [...]