Position Summary...To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
What you'll do...
1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business.
8. Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire 3 new Benefits Specialists by the end of this week. We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day [...]
Hey Cranbrook! We are looking for new people to add to our great team of couriers and our amazing company! Working at Alopex Couriers is about building great relations, its about hard work and hav [...]
Overview Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing [...]
Senior Project Lead Scientific Technical Officer (Resource) 30 This position can be located in one of the Ministry’s following office locations: Cranbrook, Kamloops, Prince George, Smithers, or [...]