Position Summary...Responsible for the Receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC as well train new and existing associates on operational function.
What you'll do...
1. Exhibit desired behaviors that support Walmart Logistics basic beliefs
2. Providing front line training to team members which may include:
•Facilitation of class based training programs
•On the job support in various operational functions
•Completion of observation assessments
3. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
4. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
5. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
Maintain orderfilling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
7. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
8. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
•Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day
•Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day
•Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided
•For PDC locations only: working in temperatures between +12 C and -24 C on a continuous basis.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
1501 INDUSTRIAL PK DR, CORNWALL, ON K6H 7M4, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As part of the Cornwall Community Hospital you uphold the mission, vision and ICARE values in order to create a safe environment for patients/clients, families, staff, physicians and volunteers, recog [...]
Date: January 2022 Location: Canada Term: Fixed Term (12 months, with the possibility of extending), Part-time (23.75hrs a week) Reports to: Business Development and Operations Manager at Tale [...]
About Us Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling! Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing o [...]
Company Description We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting t [...]