Position Summary...To provide customer service by maintaining a stocked and zoned salesfloor and offering assistance to meet the customer’s shopping needs. This will be accomplished by assisting at the Front End as required and maintaining and recovering merchandise all in a safe and clean environment. This Associate will function as part of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and customer traffic patterns.
What you'll do...
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decisions, resolving customer issues and referring concerns where appropriate.
Covering an assigned area(s) on the salesfloor.
3. Zoning assigned area.
4. Moving feature merchandise to its modular home.
5. Working recovery merchandise from the Customer Service desk and other areas of the store.
6. Assisting with Front End coverage.
7. Communicating with other associates to ensure floor coverage is maintained.
8. Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures, including the completion of safety sweep logs and ensuring displays and fixtures are secure.
9. Assisting with all inspecting OMNI functions (e.g. Site to Store, Pick from Store, Ship from Store, etc.) . Examples of these functions include but are not limited to: Dispensing on-line grocery, retrieving and supporting the staging of Site to Store merchandise for the customer.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire 3 new Benefits Specialists by the end of this week. We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day [...]
Hey Cranbrook! We are looking for new people to add to our great team of couriers and our amazing company! Working at Alopex Couriers is about building great relations, its about hard work and hav [...]
Overview Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing [...]
Senior Project Lead Scientific Technical Officer (Resource) 30 This position can be located in one of the Ministry’s following office locations: Cranbrook, Kamloops, Prince George, Smithers, or [...]