Position Summary...To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve customer satisfaction.
What you'll do...
1. Efficiently picks and assembles orders from various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
2. Packs orders with attention to detail including distinguishing between similar named products, exact quantity, correct product codes.
3. Ensures that products picked are of the highest quality i.e. no damaged products, freshest product selection etc.
Correctly documents and labels all orders correctly through interpretation and understanding documentation including pick slips, packaging details, shipping labels, etc.
5. Optimizes tote fill by packing orders in a space efficient manner while still ensuring product quality standards are maintained.
6. Balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction and offering service including supporting issues to resolution.
7. Ensures strict adherence to strict safety and food hygiene standards including maintaining a clean and hygienic work area, immediate clean up of all spills and debris and ensures all totes are clean and void of debris before packing; Operates material handling equipment in a safe and responsible manner and ensuring that all safety pre- inspection checks are completed before use; Exhibits behaviors that support the organization’s mission and core values.
8. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting changes including but not limited to operational procedures, productivity standards and efficiencies, customer satisfaction, safety, working conditions and quality standards; Demonstrates flexibility in completing /adjusting to work assignments based on customer requests and meeting daily delivery schedules.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seasonal Courier Drivers About this Position: Alopex Couriers is on the hunt for Seasonal Courier drivers for temporary work to help support our operations for the busy Peak Season. Position is [...]
We celebrate Housekeeping Room Attendants as the heart of our hotels. Without you, we simply could not open. Your passion for cleanliness and eagle-eye for detail really help to set us apart, and your [...]
Equal Opportunity Employer Thank you for your interest in Waste Management. In response to COVID-19, we will be conducting our review process through creative solutions. Your patience and flexibil [...]
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location: 2100 - 17th St N, Cranbroo [...]