Position Summary...To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve customer satisfaction.
What you'll do...
1. Efficiently picks and assembles orders from various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
2. Packs orders with attention to detail including distinguishing between similar named products, exact quantity, correct product codes.
3. Ensures that products picked are of the highest quality i.e. no damaged products, freshest product selection etc.
Correctly documents and labels all orders correctly through interpretation and understanding documentation including pick slips, packaging details, shipping labels, etc.
5. Optimizes tote fill by packing orders in a space efficient manner while still ensuring product quality standards are maintained.
6. Balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction and offering service including supporting issues to resolution.
7. Ensures strict adherence to strict safety and food hygiene standards including maintaining a clean and hygienic work area, immediate clean up of all spills and debris and ensures all totes are clean and void of debris before packing; Operates material handling equipment in a safe and responsible manner and ensuring that all safety pre- inspection checks are completed before use; Exhibits behaviors that support the organization’s mission and core values.
8. Participates in continuous improvement initiatives by suggesting changes including but not limited to operational procedures, productivity standards and efficiencies, customer satisfaction, safety, working conditions and quality standards; Demonstrates flexibility in completing /adjusting to work assignments based on customer requests and meeting daily delivery schedules.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
2100 WILLOWBROOK DR, CRANBROOK, BC V1C 7H2, Canada
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire 3 new Benefits Specialists by the end of this week. We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day to day [...]
Hey Cranbrook! We are looking for new people to add to our great team of couriers and our amazing company! Working at Alopex Couriers is about building great relations, its about hard work and hav [...]
Overview Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for a driver to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing [...]
Senior Project Lead Scientific Technical Officer (Resource) 30 This position can be located in one of the Ministry’s following office locations: Cranbrook, Kamloops, Prince George, Smithers, or [...]