Shoppers Confidential Canada
Shoppers Confidential is looking for mystery shoppers in your area!
Why Sign Up With Shoppers Confidential?
- We have many opportunities for you to choose from in the automotive, retail, hospitality, and entertainment industries and so much more!
- You can get FREE* meals, merchandise, event tickets, or services
- Reports and surveys are easy and done online for your convenience
- Help and reference documents are available 24/7 in our shopper portal
- We are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating
- We are a member of the MSPA (Mystery Shopping Providers Association)
- It is 100% FREE to register with us. We never charge you to be a mystery shopper with us,
- We are also Members of Retail Council Canada, WBE Canada, and Restaurants Canada
- Work as much or as little as you want, on a casual basis
- All payments are issued securely via PayPal monthly
*reimbursed once your report is submitted and accepted
- Computer or cellphone with internet connection
- Excellent grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
We look forward to working with you!
The Shoppers Confidential team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. Providing excellent Customer Service by greeting all customers in a polite and friendly manner, assisting customers by promoting products/services, locating merchandise and making purchase decision [...]
Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada's fastest growing national business law firms, with offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) DZ class license Documentation Knowledge Accident or incident reports Trip reports Maintenance and repair reports Ins [...]
For a description of key terms used on CRA job notices, go to Definitions for job seekers. About The Job Come work for the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada! [...]