We are looking for an accountant for our real estate client.
WHAT TO DO…
* Adhere to values:
o Family spirit
▪ Reconcile general ledger accounts, journal entries and end-of-year accounting activities
month / year (bank reconciliations, tax rebates, etc.);
▪ Participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements;
▪ Perform the complete accounting cycle of multiple companies including payroll;
▪ Prepare and codify batches of invoices;
▪ Prepare checks, obtain the required signatures and send them to suppliers;
▪ Process expense reports and code them in the accounting system;
▪ Participate in the preparation of audit files;
▪ Produce various analyzes according to the needs of the business;
▪ Perform any other related task.
Do you think this job is for you? It just might be the case if you have:
▪ Good organizational skills and who knows how to juggle priorities.
▪ Autonomous and with a proactive approach.
▪ Demonstrated ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with precision and thoroughness while
▪ Speed of learning;
▪ Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
▪ College diploma in accounting or equivalent;
▪ Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
▪ Experience of the full accounting cycle;
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
▪ Excellent skills with software in general;
▪ Experience in real estate an asset.
PROCESS: First interview with Bianka Zacard - Fed Finance Consultant - then interview with the VP Finance
To apply: www.fedfinance.ca
To contact me: (438) 499 0311
The masculine is only used here to save space
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client, a world leader in healthcare is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant for their pharmaceutical company in the Montreal area. The incumbent will have the main responsibilities of: - [...]
We are currently looking for a dynamic Senior Financial Accountant to join our Montreal office. The chosen person will be responsible to assist the Controller and Finance team with the month-end proce [...]
At CN, everyday brings new and exciting challenges. You can expect an interesting environment where you’re part of making sure our business is running optimally and safely―helping keep the econ [...]
We are looking for an Analyst to join our team and help us define our business needs and craft plans to satisfy them. The role is analytical and project based and will work closely with many stakehold [...]