SOTI Inc. North America
SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team.
- Daily cleaning and or tidy of all kitchen areas including microwaves, counter tops, tables and chairs, coffee urns, etc.
- Daily cleaning of all meetings rooms
- Weekly cleaning and organizing of all fridges
- Weekly stocking of general office and coffee supplies for all kitchens
- Milk expiry dates check and order replenishment
- Weekly ordering of coffee supplies
- Weekly check and organization of storage rooms
- Assembly of small furniture and equipment
- Moving of office equipment such as filing cabinets, chairs, etc
- Installation of office equipment (white boards, T.V.’s signs etc.)
- Minor repairs (chairs, tables, etc)
- Replenishment of snack tables - pickup and delivery of orders from Walmart or other stores
- Parcels, boxes and mail delivery between Mississauga offices
- Experience in office environment for cleaning and support preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes and equipment as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office an asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and regular access to vehicle
- Flexibility in hours is available as required
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for reliable workers for garbage collectors in the Mississauga area starts at 6:15am 10-12 hrs shifts from Monday till Thursday starts at 16 an hour pus 2 extra an hour making it 18 an hour wi [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Propane Certification Forklift Operator Certification Counterbalanced forklift training Additional Skills Build pallets [...]
Schedule Mon-Friday Education Level Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. Career Level Requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Grade 9 Job Description JD #: JD00001 Pay [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Forklift Operator Certification Equipment and Machinery Experience Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts Business Equipment [...]