At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
- Implement features and user interfaces for a new ecommerce platform.
- Full understanding web SEO and security.
- Collaborate with product managers, marketing and back end developers to deliver a compelling ecommerce experience.
- Build and maintain clean, simple and readable code with consistent naming convention.
- Follow existing architecture and patterns.
- Identify and resolve performance and security issues.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology development.
- Most importantly, team player!
- 10 + years of front-end development experience.
- Proficiency in React and nodeJS.
- Experience with Contentful CMS platform.
- HTML/CSS including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, accessibility.
- Experience with browser API's and optimizing front end experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with version control software (VSTS, Git).
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum development environment.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & eCommerce
Requisition ID: 232753
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what’s right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Digital Media
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently looking for extra trade workers for home & office renovation's in CAMBRIDGE, MISSISSAUGA, TORONTO, BRAMPTON, SCARBOROUGH, MARKHAM area's. You must have more then 2 year's in Construct [...]
Job description Summary: We are seeking a Site Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to oversee and coordinate the hands-on activities on construction job sites and sha [...]
Job Description Company: FedEx Express Canada Job Title: Material Handler Job Requisition Number: RC399576 Job Family: FXE-CAN: Ops Cargo Handler Time Type: Part Time Worker Sub-Type [...]
Date Posted: 09/07/2021 Req ID: 15666 Faculty/Division: UofT Mississauga Department: UTM: Career Centre Campus: University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) Description: About us: The u [...]