Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Senior Engineer - Track Design & Railway Infrastructure
You have your finger on the pulse of your industry
You will be especially valued here because of your keen interest in market trends, latest developments, and everything connected to the big picture of your career. We’ll provide you with the necessary tools, including media venues and networking opportunities, to name a few, to assist you in staying at the top of your game - and ours.
Welcoming different perspectives - like yours - is one of our strongest attributes
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Railway Engineer with strong knowledge of railway infrastructure design.
Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. In this role you can expect to complete a variety of complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. You will apply advanced engineering techniques and analyses.
Still interested? You’ll have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field) and 10+ years of trackwork experience; P.Eng. or equivalent.
- Railway track design experience, and preferably rail operation analysis experience.
- Experience and familiarity dealing with North American and European track standards, guidelines and policies such as AREMA, VDV and TCRP.
- Proficiency in utilizing CADD software (such as Civil 3D/AutoCAD, Bentley Design Packages/MicroStation) and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering.
- Experience with special trackwork design would be an asset.
- Experience with a variety of operating environments such as freight, passenger, and transit would be an asset.
- Experience in rail 3P projects would be an asset.
- Experience in design and construction of Light Rail Transit (LRT) would be an asset
- Project controls construction management would be an asset.
Our organization is truly a community that’s open for everyone to participate in making a difference. If you want your insights and ideas to be heard and possibly enacted for your advancement and ours, you'll feel at home here. We value diversity in all its forms, and so here, you will find no limits to your professional growth. We welcome you into the process of exchanging ideas with work that is both stimulating and profitable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
STARTING TODAY Serious candidates only Afternoon job from 3pm-finish $3/box Must have an SUV or bigger Looking for drivers in Toronto Richmond Hill Markham Newmarket Aurora Please contact Mike R [...]
Who We Are We’re NFP, a 5x Best Places to Work award winner in Insurance, a 5-Star Brokerage award winner from Insurance Business Canada Magazine, and a recognized Elite Agency award winner. We [...]
The Role at NFP Our commercial property and casualty insurance brokerage partners help protect corporations and nonprofits across Canada from the little surprises and the big ones. Our leaders ins [...]
The Role at NFP Our commercial property and casualty insurance brokerage partners help protect corporations and non-profits across Canada from the little surprises and the big ones. No matter how [...]