Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology.
TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Within TD Technology, the Treasury Analytics Group (TAG) is dedicated to support the Treasury and Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) department creating models, financial systems, applications and processes required to support various functional teams in TBSM including Liquidity Risk Management (both Retail and Wholesale), Non-Trading
Job Description - L10 BSA/BA - Wholesale Liquidity Technology
As regulators and the industry significantly ratchet up the focus and investment in Liquidity Reporting, this opportunity provides the one with the ability to be in at the ground level and to help shape the banks Liquidity Reporting direction. The ideal candidate has solid understanding of Liquidity reporting regulations, expertise operating as a BSA/BA on Liquidity projects, a computer science degree with a background working within technology teams in understanding and translating business requirements to the technology development process. They should possess strong capital markets understanding, have strong leadership and communication skills, be passionate about driving the system analysis needed to shape the banks Liquidity reporting direction and can excel at being the point liaison between business and our technology team.This team operates like a small tech company within a large financial institution.
Skills required for a successful candidate:
- Expert in Capital Markets terminology & Liquidity Reporting (10+ years)
- Extensive experience working as business analyst / business systems analyst role, driving the needs of business and translating that into technology solutions (10+ years)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Highly organized & works well under tight timelines
- Computer Sciences degree is preferable
- Full systems development life cycle experience with experience working in Agile methodology
- SQL experience (4+ years)
- MS-Visio and MS Project experience
- Experience with messaging formats (e.g. XML/FPML, JSON, SOAP) (3 year)
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for someone who is very approachable, communicates well with everyone (guests and co-workers) knowledge of the toronto covid guidelines can control a busy environment able to follow ins [...]
Looking for someone who is young, hungry Very personable knowledge of food and bar knowledge Able to walk up and down stairs Has knowledge of changing kegs, making cocktails, creating cocktail/drink m [...]
Looking for someone who is young and energetic with Bar experience and management experience. Ideas and execution mind set is a must. Looking for someone who can help where is needed and has great com [...]
Date Posted: 09/16/2021 Closing Date: 11/15/2021, 11:59PM ET Req ID: 4368 Job Category: Faculty - Tenure Stream (continuing) Faculty/Division: University of Toronto Scarborough Departme [...]