Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Apply for position
Patient Administrative Associate - Transfusion Medicine Clinic - Regular Part-Time (211305) Toronto, ON, CA Posted: 5/27/2021 5:07:05 PM
We currently have a Regular Part-Time (0.4 FTE) opportunity for a Patient Administrative Associate in the Transfusion Medicine Clinic at our Bayview Campus.
Summary of Duties
The Transfusion Medicine Clinic PAA is responsible for co-ordination of patient flow and patient activities; administrative services for patient care unit; and, maintenance of patient records, staffing, scheduling, payroll, and administrative support to patient care areas where assigned, and other duties as the role dictates.
- One year of Community College
- Medical Terminology course preferred
- Successfully completed the Hospital’s PAA training and successfully met the requirements of the Performance Review and Development Plan (i.e. confirmed in the PAA role) will be given priority consideration.
- One year of Administrative/Business experience required, in a health care setting preferred
- Demonstrated Patient-Focused Care/Customer Service behaviour
- Knowledge of software packages such as Word/Windows
- Working knowledge of Excel and Statistic Maintenance
- Working knowledge of O.R. functioning and surgical procedure terminology preferred
- Keyboarding at 40 w.p.m. with maximum 5% error rate
- Ability to organize work effectively, and work at a fast pace in an unpredictable environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada prior to start date (e.g. one dose of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single dose vaccine series). Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Apply for position
« Back to Clerical
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Refer A Friend Company Description At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the w [...]
Full time and part time position are available please contact by text to 289 600 0688 [...]
Need long haul runs drivers for taxes and Florida California good pay rates on time payments and also dedicated trucks experience and new drivers are welcome please contact us at 437 771 1010 [...]
Looking for reliable workers for garbage collectors in the Mississauga area starts at 6:15am 10-12 hrs shifts from Monday till Thursday starts at 16 an hour pus 2 extra an hour making it 18 an hour wi [...]