Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think ''TD'' if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions,
relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Do you have a natural ability for people management and a passion for providing an extraordinary customer experience? Can you mentor a team to champion a relationship of trust and confidence with customers and amongst each other? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently hiring for the position of Manager, Customer Experience I where you will build, guide and inspire a team to accomplish personal development objectives.
In this role, a typical day at work may look like:
- Mentor the team on resolving customer complaints and offering personalized advice while enabling the senior service team to act as a point of escalation in ensuring every interaction is legendary
- Handle daily branch administrative duties and support frontline staff to maintain professional space and environment in the branch in common areas in line with marketing and regulatory guidelines
- Liaise with partners to provide customers with the best banking solutions to their financial needs
- Maintain optimal employee scheduling to meet customer demands and compliance requirements; resolve and recommend improvements in daily operations to achieve operational excellence
- Build and lead a diverse team by using employee talent optimally and ensuring their performance management activities are undertaken and completed
- Keep the team updated about end-to-end processes, policies, procedures, TD's Code of Conduct and Ethics, emerging issues, trends, and industry regulations to offer the best customer experience
- Help build an informative and fair work environment by sharing skills and knowledge, promoting open dialogue and motivating team
- Coach the team to ensure customer issues are handled in a timely way, appropriately and consistent with customer problem resolution guidelines
- Undergraduate degree with over 2 years of relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of processes management, business and operational functions including banking solutions and concepts
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet applications
- Tactful communicator who can exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way
- A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic leader with strong influential skills to delegate duties and work expertly with customers and employees in a fast-paced work environment
- A dedicated people manager who can coach and handle a team for effective customer experience
Candidate must be bilingual (French & English)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
J'ai besoin de 2 femme pour travailler dans SIMONS Carrefour laval pour commencer mercredi 20 octobre de 11.30 am a 4.30pm jeudi 21 de 11:30am a 4:30pm et vendredi 22 de octubre de 12pm a 4:30pm pour [...]
Urgent besoin de quelqu'un qui m'aide a rentrer mes comptoirs de granits chez mes clients dois avoir une bonne forme physique capable de forcer de 20$ heures temp plein envoyer texto 873-200-2803 [...]
Nous sommes présentement à la recherche d'hotesses pour notre très bonne clientèle régulière de classe. Salaire très intéressant, aucune expérience requise. Horaire flexible. Veuillez nous co [...]
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator INK Entertainment Group is one of North America’s leading lifestyle and entertainment companies. Operating since 1982, INK Entertainment Group has demonstrated an [...]