On behalf of our pharmaceutical customer, we are in search of a DZ DRIVER.
You will be required to drive straight truck or 5 tonne to safely deliver pharmaceutical products to various pharmacies in the GTA and surrounding areas. This role will be to cover vacation time and sick leave.
· City driving, delivery of product to various locations
· Complete log books and trip sheets accurately
· Ability to unload toted products with hand cart
· Some stops will be dock
· Most runs will have approximately 20 stops per day
· Willing to left up to 40 lbs
· Excellent customer service
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work Monday to Friday 530 or 6 am start time
· Willing to provide driver’s abstract dated within 30 days
· Willing to provide driver’s CVOR dated within 30 days
· Willing to provide criminal background check
· Minimum 1-year verifiable DZ driving experience
· $20.75 with overtime after 44 hours when applicable
· Kindly note that we do NOT pay on incorporation
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with resume.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Major Work Area Installation Weight Handling Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) Specific Skills Utilize hand and power tools Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations Erect and i [...]
or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications Word processing software Spreadsheet MS Windows Internet Project management software Inventory control softwa [...]
Budgetary Responsibility $8,000,001 + Computer Applications MS Excel MS PowerPoint MS Word MS Office MS Outlook Additional Skills Train, direct and motivate staff Plan an [...]
Toronto Film School has openings for International Admissions Advisors for its Spanish market, located at our Concord and Davisville campuses (temporarily remote). Toronto Film School is recognize [...]