Construction Project Manager - North Vancouver - Commercial Contractor Job Order ID:32827 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Total Annual Compensation:$90000-130000/Yr Web Publication Date:9/8/2021 Job Location:North Vancouver British columbia Canada
You will have the opportunity to join this company at a pivotal time in their Canadian operation as they continue to expand the company while offering you a highly competitive salary and an opportunity to work alongside their experienced Construction team.
This organization is a General Contractor working across Commercial, Retail, Mixed Use, Educational and T.I. projects. Projects can vary from smaller Tenant Improvement to complex, high-value projects.
They have a strong pipeline of future projects, ensuring you can be confident of a long-term career. The company culture and number of employees with long tenures is testament to how well employees are looked after.
An ideal candidate would be:
1. A Project Manager with experience & knowledge of the Construction Process
2. Has completed healthcare construction projects start to finish from $5-25mil in value
The Construction Project Manager plans and supervises a wide range of exciting construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner, and/or is part of a dynamic team doing so.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and within budget parameters. The following is what a typical day would look like:
- Review contracts, project drawings, and project documents in detail to ensure everything is correct
- Be a strong point of communication between the project team, clients, and sub-contractors
- Plan and manage construction schedules and ensure that daily operations are performed correctly
- Ensure the project is on time and on budget
- Handle all aspects of project administration, including cost control, schedule control and change order administration
- BSc/BA Education & Degree within a relevant construction field
- 3+ years Construction Project management experience within British Columbia
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Ability to work on your own without the assistance of a Project coordinator
- Exposure to & knowledge of construction process
Annual Salary: $90,000 - $130,000
Bonus: Discretionary based on yearly performance
Benefits: Extended Medical & Dental, Paramedicals
Company vehicles for site visits, optional mileage and gas card.
Vacation: 3 weeks
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to [email protected] If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Elliot Cotton at (phone hidden) for more information. Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HSBC is following Canadian government guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19. We are keeping our customers, employees and job applicants safe through enhanced safety protocols undertaken at our bra [...]
Morrison Hershfield is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering and management firm located throughout the US and Canada. We are a dynamic, employee-owned, team-oriented firm with a diverse project [...]
Planet Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic Member Service Representatives that are passionate about health & fitness to join our amazing team. We have multiple hourly Member Service Represe [...]
We are open to candidates based in Vancouver or within territory (ND, SD, MN, WI). Working as part of Absolute’s award-winning Sales team, Mid-Market Account Executives are primarily responsible fo [...]