You were born to lead. Reporting to your District Manager, your number one priority is to lead the store team to provide extreme customer service. You will lead, coach, and develop your team to exceed all corporate goals and initiatives. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of store management including recruiting, hiring, training, customer service, visual merchandising, and store operations.
Our People deserve the very best managers… and they get them!
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance and an exceptional customer experience
- Executing standards in recruiting, hiring, training, guest services, visual merchandising, and store operations
- Execute plans to drive key performance indicators to maximize profitability
- Enhance brand loyalty by empowering team to create a natural and personable experience for customers
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, store leadership and corporate business partners
- Maintains a high level of customer focus and leads by example with clear and engaging communication
- Ensures visual directives and standards are maintained
- Passion for teaching associates product knowledge and how to apply their learnings to the customer experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Domino's Pizza is hiring immediately for Assistant Manager (Manager in Training) to join their team! Job type: Full time and Part time, Permanent You were born to be the boss. We know. You get [...]
The Assistant Manager's (AM) role is to help the General Manager (GM) operate the store and learn the correct methods in doing so, with the potential of eventually becoming a General Manager. The AM i [...]
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there i [...]
Murchie’s Tea & Coffee is looking for a manager to be responsible for our retail store at our downtown Victoria location. This is a unique opportunity where you will be organizing daily operations a [...]