If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located in Barrie and surrounding areas.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $50,000.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Canadian University or an international equivalent as recognized by the World Education Services (WES) and/or Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Must be able to work an average of 48 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid G or G2 driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in two or more of the following within:
- Sales-commission sales strongly preferred or sales with set goals and/or bonus potential
- Customer service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality)
- Management experience leading a team
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or varsity team
- Leadership role on campus or community involvement
Apply Now Connect with the recruiter
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CSR Cosmetics is looking for Batch Maker with experience in large batch/manufacturing for our rapidly growing team on the Afternoon Shift. This great opportunity is a full time, permanent position wit [...]
Shack Shine is a home service company, specializing in window washing, gutter cleaning, power washing, and Christmas Lights Installation services for a high-end clientele. Shack Shine has been growin [...]
RST Industries and Sunbury Transport Limited are innovative and highly responsive transportation solution companies. Specializing in tank operations, over-dimensional flatbed and cross border shipment [...]
WE’RE HIRING We’re looking for a detailed-oriented, hard working and positive person to join our team! You must have a reliable car and be available to work Monday-Friday between 9-5. You’ll b [...]