Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
In this interesting and diverse role, you’ll be managing efforts to enhance the Client-User Identity and Access Management solution; work with the global IAM lead with maturing the IAM organization and delivering modern identity solutions.
Working on unique projects in our field, you’ll provide expert knowledge and act as a subject matter expert on key principles of Identity and Access Management with an in-depth knowledge including Authentication and Authorization systems, Identity Lifecycle Management, and Identity Governance.
Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Min 5 years of experience in working with industry leading CIAM vendor products like ForgeRock or Ping.
- Prior Big 4 experience.
- Hands on Experience working with IAM products on Installation and configuration.
- Must have work Experience in Architecting the IAM solution with high availability and resiliency for customer facingapplications/client.
- Experience with standard authentication protocols and frameworks such as SAML, OAuth 2.0 and OIDC.
- Ability to be part of a rotating on-call 24x7x365 schedule.
- Advanced knowledge of LDAP, directory services, application servers and network infrastructure.
- Experience integrating and deploying Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions to web-based and mobile applications for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in integrating applications with SSO solution both internally and with third party applications.
- Experience in Docker Container installation and configuration.
- Experience in Orchestrating the Dockers using Kubernetes.
- Experience in Automating the complete installation and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in working with Python, Shell scripting in automating end to end deployment.
- Experience in working with Devops tools like Jenkins, Ansible in CI/CD pipeline.
- Excellent knowledge on Linux/Unix.
- Experience in Java/J2EE Enterprise Web Development is a plus.
- Sound understanding of application, data, infrastructure, and security architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of software architecture, design, and development principles and practices.
- Active participation in an Agile development process, including working closely with development and product/project management.
- Up to 10% travel maybe required (post-COVID).
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for 2 people to do packaging at a chcolatw warehouse Pays 16$hr You will get paid at the end of your shift Cold environment ONE DAY JOB do not call if you want cash 905-453-6400 [...]
Reporting to the Director, Procurement, the Manager, Procurement Operations will be responsible for the delivery and governance of procurement for goods and services in Argentina, Brazil, and Chile op [...]
Looking for experienced and proficient in Accuro and Microsoft Excel Medical Billing Agent. Contact for more details. [...]
Want creative freedom over your food and consistent hours? We are looking for someone to join our team that has a passion for food and likes to be creative. Cooking experience required. Super competet [...]