Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Burlington; Kitchener; Markham; Mississauga; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver; Vaughan
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
At an increasing rate organizations and their inability to effectively respond to incidents make headlines tarnishing their brand. Are you ready to help prevent those threats?
What will your typical day look like?
As a Cyber Risk Consultant focusing on cloud infrastructure and application security,
you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects addressing new technology trends and related business challenges faced by our clients both locally and globally. You'll be involved with:
- Assessing and implementing security solutions for clients
- Reviewing security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting on security postures and recommending corrective actions when required
- Working with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies and architectures, based on their needs
- Conducting research on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape, in order to advise clients and recommend appropriate actions
- Facilitating use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
About the team
Deloitte’s Cyber Detect and Respond Risk Advisory helps organizations with their cyber capabilities and solutions focused on cyber strategy defense programs and operations, incident response and resilience programs and operations.
Cyber Risk Advisory - Detect and Respond, helps our clients to be Secure, Vigilant and Resilient in the face of an ever-increasing array of cyber threats and vulnerabilities. Our Cyber Risk Advisory help organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Security or relevant experience in these domains
- Experience in a professional services / consulting role where you've gathered requirements from clients, designed solutions based on their requirements; and implemented solutions to secure cloud applications using CASB / Web Gateway
- 3 years experience with CASB and related technologies
- Good understanding of basic networking concepts/principles (routing, switching, IP addressing etc.) and common services/protocols
- Good understanding of Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle) from a cyber security and network security perspective and network security
- Knowledge of foundational systems security principles is important
- Knowledge of application security concepts and overall application design is important
- Experience in application development and knowledge of main programming languages, hacking or network security, and performing eForensics, investigations or incident management are assets
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan. We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for someone who is very approachable, communicates well with everyone (guests and co-workers) knowledge of the toronto covid guidelines can control a busy environment able to follow ins [...]
Looking for someone who is young, hungry Very personable knowledge of food and bar knowledge Able to walk up and down stairs Has knowledge of changing kegs, making cocktails, creating cocktail/drink m [...]
Looking for someone who is young and energetic with Bar experience and management experience. Ideas and execution mind set is a must. Looking for someone who can help where is needed and has great com [...]
Date Posted: 09/16/2021 Closing Date: 11/15/2021, 11:59PM ET Req ID: 4368 Job Category: Faculty - Tenure Stream (continuing) Faculty/Division: University of Toronto Scarborough Departme [...]