Reporting to the Sector HR Director, the HR Advisor is a member of the succession team which means to develop HR Managers for future opporunities within our Company. As a business partner, you will be tasked with helping to achieve the unit’s objectives by recruiting a skilled, engaged workforce. You will collaborate with HR shared services and centres of expertise. You will actively participate in all HR activities, cycles and processes and will contribute to operational efficiency. Your efforts will be aimed at organizing your unit’s work to engage employees and limit operating expenses. Finally, you will guide the managers and your colleagues and promote the company’s culture and values.
- Efficiently plan workforce requirements, including succession, in line with the investment and operating budgets.
- Establish the necessary training plan for employee development.
- Provide coaching to supervisors in establishing objectives and compensation, reviewing performance and building a skills development plan for all employees.
- Support labour relations management and continuous improvement efforts.
- Apply company policies and business processes.
- Offer managers coaching and support in managing employees and achieving business objectives.
- Make sure an SU is assigned for each process and certification.
- Ensure SUs are trained and master the processes.
- Ensure the incumbents of key positions for each business process are trained.
Core competencies defined for this job
- Change management
- Continuous improvement
- Impact and influence
Bachelor's degree in Human resources or Other relevant fields
1-4 years of experience, preferably as an HR Generalist
- Knowledge of standards and labour regulation
- Experience with Time and Attendance systems (asset)
- Process and results oriented
- The candidate will work closely with the plant's HR Manager and support any HR needs, not limited to the above
- The candidate will be based at our Trenton, Ontario mill at the beginning
- Could be involved in other plants in Ontario, the candidate may need to travel occassionally
- The candidate needs to be willing to relocate to accept a challenge as HR Manager opportunity when ready
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Effectuer la représentation auprès du bassin d’entrepreneurs en construction et en rénovation, de clients commerciaux et institutionnels, ainsi que de rénovateurs amateurs - S’assurer d’ [...]
AZ Driver Wanted Our drivers work alongside our client who specializes in local and highway transport in the Kingston/ Smith Falls-Trenton/Belleville area. Pay Rate: $24.00/hr Hours: Monday-Fr [...]
Code de demande: 337373 BEn choisissant Bell Solutions technique, vous choisissez une carrière, pas seulement un emploi. Nous nous engageons à développer les talents et à offrir des opportunit [...]
Chez Lowe’s Canada, plus de 26 000 employé(e)s cultivent leur passion chaque jour. Nos équipes sont animées par la volonté d’aider nos clients à faire de leurs projets une réalité, et engag [...]