Requisition ID: 103666
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
What you’ll be doing…
The most important characteristic of our Customer Representatives is their ability to help our clients. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Representatives are people-centric and able to connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer’s needs and listening to understand what they are asking for
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Being a technology expert and share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
What you’ve learned…
- How to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- How to uncover and solve the customers’ needs
- How to explain complicated things simply
- Demonstrated success in a target based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrated an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Picton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: ''for every future'', we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently hiring Full-Time Personal Support Worker (PSW) to work in the Picton/Napanee/Bath community Full-Time - Days This PSW (Personal Support Worker) position is part of the return [...]