Passionate about customer service and looking for the best team to join? Fido is currently recruiting for several positions, wherever you are in Quebec! (Subject to certain requirements which will be communicated to you during your first interview). Listen to this: We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to our communities. We’re committed to investing in your development to unleash your potential; so we can win as a team. We know what makes you different makes us great. At Fido, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities and you can build the career you aspire.
Join us and “Make Your Possible”!
Life at Fido - What you will love about working with us:
Follow us on sur Instagram ,
Facebook & Twitter to see more of life @ Fido.
As part of the team, you will have access to an extraordinary number of amazing resources, discounts and perks. To name a few:
- Employee discounts to our products and services such as 50% on your wireless account.
- Full benefits including our wealth accumulation plan that includes Rogers shares; you invest in our company and we match your contribution up to 50%, this is like receiving a bonus every pay!
- Giving back to our community is a value at Fido: you get paid time off for volunteering
- Your well-being is important to us: We have creative programs that focus on physical fitness like LIVX, and Mental well-being like unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training - and many more.
- If you are part of an equity-seeking group, we have employee resource groups to continue to shape our culture of allyship. People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Person with Disabilities, and Women. You have other ideas? We want to hear it. We believe in Inclusion and Diversity.
- Working from the comfort of your home until it is safe to come back to our amazing brand-new renovated office downtown Montreal which includes a Gym, Cafeteria and much more.
If your friends would consider you to:
- Be friendly and empathic
- Have great listening and communication skills both in French and English
- Love helping others and solve problems
- Embrace change and be driven by a fast-pace environment
- Learn new computer systems doesn’t scare you
- Enjoy working a flexible schedule fits your lifestyle
…Send us you resume!
What You’ll Do:
Our customers come first, and they inspire everything we do. As part of our team, you will provide world class customer experience by connecting with our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions. You will be navigating through our systems to find the solutions and/or the products that best suit our customers and you will be speaking to different people from across Canada.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Available to start as of May 18th 2021? Let’s talk. We want to get to know you and tell you more about this opportunity.
Fido is part of the Rogers Group and our career opportunities are visible on the Rogers Career Portal.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Customer Service / Sales
Requisition ID: 222747
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what’s right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Call Centre || Canada (CA) || QC || Terrebonne || SF:JBQC ||
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Meubles Jaymar, Compagnie bien établie dans le milieu de la fabrication de meubles rembourrés haut de gamme, est fière d'être une entreprise locale et d'employer des talents d'ici. Afin d'agrandi [...]
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lefebvrebenoit/public_html/wp-content/themes/lefebvre-et-benoit/single-offre-emploi.php on line 28 Lefebvre & Benoit s.e.c. Une histoire de [...]
TOUTES LES PASSIONS MÈNENT À RENAUD-BRAY Renaud-Bray, fondée par Pierre Renaud et Edmond Bray en 1965, est le plus grand réseau de librairies francophones en Amérique du Nord ainsi que l’une d [...]
Tu es passionné(e) par les événements et l’humain est au cœur de tes préoccupations ? La planification ainsi que l’organisation d’événements n’ont aucuns secrets pour toi et tu affectio [...]