SVP Corporate Services, Canada
Burlington, ON (preferred)
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! We are looking for our SVP Corporate Services for Sodexo.
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries, we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo, as we continue to grow across Canada!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Reporting to the CEO Corporate Services North America, you will be leading the Corporate services team in Canada, from day to day operations to long-term sustainable growth. More specifically, you will:
- Co-develop and drive the global and Noram segment strategy and localize the strategy for Canada
- Lead the segment to achieve economic and commercial performance focused on Quality of Life to deliver sustainable profitable growth
- Ensure the development of the segment assets for sustainable growth: segment-specific, and local client and consumer insights, client base, segment Quality of Life Index, segment-specific offers, services and solutions
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships at the highest level with clients, ensure the alignment of our services to the needs and long-term strategies of our clients; participate in high level client negotiations in the region, and for global clients; support and operate key accounts
- Detect, manage and develop segment talent in Canada, ensuring growth opportunities, succession and retention of key talents while ensuring individual and collective performance
- Ensure all segment activity in the country complies with Group policies and standards, this also includes leading the segment through consistent personal role-modelling of behaviors aligned with our Sodexo values and ethical principles, and an ongoing commitment to Safety.
- Ensure alignment with the legal rules and the rules of the company to anticipate risks, encourage continuous improvement and the pursuit of operational excellence
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for Sodexo internally at all levels and externally
- Contribute to cross-organization efficiency and effectiveness as a member of the Canadian Country Leadership Committee
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- You must possess a Degree in Business Management or related fields
- Understanding of the Canadian Corporate Services environment would be a real asset
- 10-15 years’ experience in a senior operational leadership role, included demonstrated ability to successfully grow a business
- Ability to set priorities, plan, and coordinate work activities, enabling the selective allocation of attention and resources.
- Strong sense of client relations: ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients and potential clients and establish long-term relationships for account retention, future sales, and the best interest of the organization.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strategic leadership to engage and lead large teams towards common objectives, manage performance and grow talents
- Agile, and highly collaborative
- Strong sense and appetite to innovate and being solution-minded; willing to take calculated risks
- You must be available to travel up to 50% of your time, specifically Ontario and Quebec
- Fluently bilingual in French and English is an asset
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019
- Canada’s Best Employers by Forbes 2019
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 employer 2019
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview / Responsibilities: Wood is currently seeking a Project Archaeologist/Project Manager for a full-time position which can be based in our London, Richmond Hill, or Burlington, Ontario office [...]
Occupant Seat Tester- Northville Our Northville client will conduct validation testing that requires a human occupant that weighs between 158-173lbs and a height of 5'8" to 5'9" Validation tes [...]
Overview: Who are we? OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing gr [...]
General labourers needed in Burlington area Safety shoes required Full time work Please call 416-277-5917 or email [email protected] [...]