Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Ottawa
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you a highly analytical, financially focused problem-solver who is looking to provide project control solutions to project management team(s)? Then this is the job for you!
What will your typical day look like?
You will take accountability for various financial analyses,
reconciliations and scenario analyses in relation to budgets and forecasts. Your excellent communication skills will prepare you to interact frequently with senior level internal and external clients, as well as firm leadership to present your creative solutions, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice. You are a self-motivated learner who will build complex financial reporting models and customize project financial reporting. Your impeccable attention to detail will enable you to conduct quality reviews and provide feedback on the technical work products of junior resources. You will look to drive change and contribute to the growth and development of the overall Engagement Financial Services Practice through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives.
About the team
Deloitte Consulting's “Engagement Financial Services Practice” is comprised of Project Controls professionals serving as a focal point for financial aspects of project, program, and account management.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial analysis role working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level Excel
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Has experience developing budgets, forecasts, and project pricing models as well as performing complex scenario analysis
- Seeks challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and takes accountability for personal and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Auto-Kool is a distribution company looking to grow its Canadian team. Auto-Kool is a Master Distributor of top quality automotive cooling and air conditioning after-market parts. Based in Montreal, [...]
About Punch Punch is a full-service digital agency. We are designers, engineers, and marketers on a mission to build the best digital experiences. We champion a boutique approach to product develop [...]
ThankHello Wyman Contracting is looking for motivated skilled labourers to be a part of a team oriented company. your duties would include clean up of asphalt shingles and moving materials as needed a [...]
Governance Officer Term – 1 year Ottawa/Toronto, Ontario Closing date: October 29, 2021 ********************************************************************************************************** [...]