Improve lives. Love your job. Grow your career.
Are you someone who cares about the well-being of others? Be the one driving change.
Want to change people’s lives for the better? Now you can. LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services is a proud Canadian company with over 50 years’ experience. We provide laboratory testing services, which help healthcare providers diagnose, treat, monitor and prevent disease in patients. Our sense of accountability is what drives us to deliver the highest quality in lab services. LifeLabs is currently looking for a Regular Part-Time Courier to provide specimen transport for physicians and other healthcare providers in London, Ontario.
As a Courier,
you will be the LifeLabs brand ambassador on the road, demonstrating the important service LifeLabs provides to the community while maintaining our established reputation.
In this role, you will:
- Safely transport specimens in a timely manner to preserve specimen integrity, while ensuring a high level of maturity, customer service, and accountability in various driving conditions, rural or urban areas, during daytime and evening hours.
- Represent the LifeLabs brand with professionalism and integrity by providing a positive experience at every touch point.
- Utilize LifeLabs technology to access and complete on-line readings and training, read emails and complete timecards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by handling all situations with professionalism.
The right person for this role will be effective in a fast-paced environment while managing physical demands such as lifting or maneuvering up to 50 pounds. Some key qualities include: responsible, professional and reliable. Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record
- 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work a specified route schedule
- Flexible work hours and availability for sudden shift changes
We are looking for passionate individuals who share in the importance of our values: Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence, and can live these values with us every day.
Drive your way to a fulfilling future. Apply today.
LifeLabs is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA - Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process. Alternatively please contact our corporate offices main line to be directed to a member of the Talent Acquisition team at (416) 675-4530.
Job Segment: Logistics, Medical, Courier, Laboratory, Part Time, Operations, Healthcare, Science
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ILSCi exploite d'importants centres de distribution canadiens à Montréal et à London. ILSCi est actuellement à la recherche de chauffeurs de camions permanents et à temps plein pour effectuer des [...]
Service Lead- General Handy Person Werrington Homes is a well-established residential builder, with many current and future projects. We are seeking to add a Service Lead, to our team. Service Lead- [...]
ILSCi exploite les principaux centres de distribution canadiens à Montréal et à Londres. ILSCi est actuellement à la recherche d'un employé d'entrepôt en soirée permanent à temps plein pour tr [...]
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this [...]